Monday, June 14, 2010

A few New Goodies to Brag About

Good Afternoon lovely readers of my blog,

It has been the most beautiful and perfect day here in Melbourne. A nice relaxing day with the kids , long walks to the park, enjoying the sunshine and listening to kids jokes don't you just love those. Kids just say the funniest things sometimes!!

Anyway in between all the relaxing I have been loading a few new items on site and do still have a fair bit to go. I just thought I would pop in however and just do a little brag about some new products that are now available for purchase. Just a reminder that you can always find the newest supplies our in new arrivals dept.

First up we have some dual tip markers from Dovecraft in primary colours. Perfect to colouring your stamped images or just having fun using them on your pages and cards. You will find them here.

Another new addition to the site is the Scrapbook Trends Cards Magazine, you will find the latest edition May 2010 here. Full of great inspiration and cards. I am stocking this magazine because I believe the card standard in here is just stunning and my style as well. If you haven't already purchased this magazine and are an avid cardmaker, treat yourself and purchase this one you will be impressed.

Some new handmade goodness I have been busy whipping up some new cards and embellishments. These are always really popular with customers and usually some of the more popular card go quick. Some items are one offs. Here you will see some cute mini paper posies. You can order as many of these as you like. Great to add to cards, scrapbook pages, invitations, gift tags, customer orders, lolly bags, name tags, ideas are endless, plus they are soooooo adorable. You will find them here.

Also newly added are these cute as a button rub ons from October Afternoon Fly a Kite Range. These are a must have for your pages. You will find them here.


Well I could spend all day uploading all these gorgeous items on my blog but then I wouldn't have time to actually load them on my site. So if you love what you see and want more head in store now. Link is way up high where I began this post.

Enjoy what is left of the long weekend. So happy that school is back tomorrow I am gearing up for a very productive week or two before the kids are on holidays again, how quickly it rolls around, I bet the teachers don't think that though. To add to the pressure my eldest daughter has an extra week off, don't you just love private schools.!!

Oh well maybe I can get her packing orders!! somehow I don't think so....although a money bribe could do the trick. Okay enough said I am not really that evil!

See ya

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...