Monday, October 6, 2008

Mini Album - By Julie Heard

Hi Everyone,

Well I feel as though I can breathe a sigh of relief and say "I survived the school holidays!" Are kids getting more demanding or am I getting older and less tolerant. I don't know which it is but it feels as though its all hands on deck for those two weeks. I love having them around but their energy levels just go 24/7 and mine can't keep up, not to mention the sibling rivalry which is always such a treat, (not) to be refereeing all holidays long. Oh well they are all happily back at school and I am happily back into some sort of routine where I can plan my days without 1 million interuptions for about the next 10 weeks until its holidays again.


Onto website info: Yesterday when I checked my emails the lovely Julie who was our guest designer for September sent me some gorgeous photos on one last project she completed with the kit. The album was hers but she has decorated the inside of the album with contents from our Tropical Sunset Kit. Very stunning take a look. This kit is still available in store click here to view.

How divine is that and Julie takes such bright and clear photos as well. Thanks Julie for being our Guest Designer for September. To view this and other gallery images for this kit click here.

I have had lots of inspiring ideas swirling around my head for the website, so there will be some changes and additions coming soon. I am having lots of requests for Christmas Stock and I hear it all and as soon as my deliveries arrive I will start loading a Christmas Dept on Site. I will send an email to all the subsribers to notify you so if you would like to be the first know be sure to subsribe to the site. You can do that here. Once again I welcome customer requests and ideas so feel free to email me at pontikis@netspace.net.au. If you are looking for something in particular I am happy to hunt around and find it for you. I am off to knock a few things off my to do list. Enjoy the week! Anna.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...