Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back in the Swing...

Hey Everyone,


I'm Back!!!  I have just spent a week in Queensland having a family holiday.  It's great to be back though, going away is fun but coming home can be just as good.  The photo above is the view from the apartment we stayed in on the 26th floor.  This particular day was overcast when I took the photo but every other morning the sun was shining.  So nice to wake up to the sun shining and reflecting off the water.  Day and night it was buzzing and busy with people everywhere.  Nice for a change to be amongst it all, it felt like inner city living. 

I have to confess I  missed this little blog and posting.  It has been such a busy few weeks a long drawn out flurry of activity between birthday parties, end of term and a then a  holiday to prepare for.  This holiday was a little on the busy side as well as we took the kids to the theme parks in Gold Coast, which they loved.  So I think I can actually begin to breathe again and relax at least for a couple of weeks before it begins all over again with all the usual busyness of these last couple of months in the year

I plan on spending the next couple of days getting caught up on orders, so for those of you who placed orders whilst I was away I thank you for you patience and understanding with the delayed shipping.

Back with more soon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...