Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentines Day

Yes I know we are just winding up Christmas, but to be organised for Valentine's Day just over a month away, for me it's time to think about creating some new designs for 2013.


Below is a little roundup of some previous Valentine Inspiration along with some product available on site, like the gorgeous heart trim available here.  The image from our packaging kit in the far right bottom corner which is available here, all sorts of great ephemera in there to make some cute gifting packing for Valentines Day or any other special occasion.  The I love you tags are now Sold out, but the large Jumbo Tag in a similar style is available here


As for this year I have begun working on the Valentines Day Card Kit for 2013.  Also have some custom orders to complete so it's a busy few days around here and to make it a little more hectic the kids are on holidays.


Lots of happy creating as well as spending time with my kids on holidays.  Trying to be present as I FOCUS on each task.

Hope you are enjoying some time out as well.  Back with more soon...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...