Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kids Card Making Workshop

Hello Beautiful Friends

I wanted to pop in and share on here my latest offering.

I will be holding a one off  Kids Card Making Workshop these Easter School Holidays, take a look at the details below;


Kids Card Making Workshop

10am - 12pm

April 11th 2013

Box Hill Melbourne

 In this class we will make a cute selection of handmade gift cards for various occasions.

You will learn some cool techniques using tools such as stamps and punches.  

The class includes all the supplies you will need and you get to take home supplies from your kit that you haven't used up so you can continue creating masterpieces at home, as you will be really inspired to continue after this class.

Some of my work is in the image below.  So if you like what you see and would love to learn with me then head over to the site and book your place now  as I would love to teach you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...