Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June Gallery




The June Gallery is meant to be up tomorrow and most of it will be but I just thought I would share a little layout here. I just love all the papers and colour combinations in this month's June Scrapbooking Kit, Candy Coated Garden. Its not too late to purchase a kit as there are a few left, and with 20% off this brings the kit down from $65 to $52 add $3.95 postage that is an absolute bargain considering you also get a wood mounted stamp an ink pad as well as all the gorgeous papers, ribbons, flowers cardstock self adhesive alphabet and a sheet of die cut shapes.


The layout above is of my daughter on her nineth birthday. Its funny because usually I get the photos and then match it to the paper but in this case I had the papers and needed to find the photos to match. So when I came across these in my pile of photos to be organised and scrapped I couldn't believe just how perfect the fit was. The layout just fell together, its so nice to scrap when its all flowing nicely.
So check back on site tomorrow afternoon to see some more fabulous you can use our kits at Koko Vanilla Designs.
See You Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...