Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A feel good moment - Inspire your day!!!

I came across this quote yesterday, as I get daily quotes and sayings in my inbox. I love to read inspirational quotes and sayings etc often I find that a quote will come right when I need it. Anyway I haven't read anything like this before and I just thought I would share. This I believe is actually an excerpt from a book by Mike Dooley his current book is "More Notes from the Universe."

"Wasn't it clever of me to think you up? I mean, come on, wow!

Never has there walked the face of the earth someone who thinks with your degree of insight. Who loves with your degree of care. Or who feels with your degree of hope. And never has there been such a need for a soul with gifts like yours, because at this very moment there are people only you can reach, and differences only you can make. Yeah, I must have been having a really good day! ."

- The Universe
Mike Dooley

It took me a couple of times to read it before I fully got it, but I guess the part where it says "because at this very moment there are people only you can reach and differences only you can make", really tugged at me. How true is this I never thought of it that way. We are all unique and there are people in our lives that only we can make a huge difference for, like our children for one. We can make their days so special with the simplest of loving gestures, how privleged are we to have this right, one that no one else has. Think of your life as this quote puts it, next time you are having an average day, think of yourself in the scheme of things, step out of being self absorbed and think how you can make a difference and how honoured that you have been given such magic to work with.

By the way the website I get one of my daily quotes from including this one is Inspire your day.

That's my inspirational for today. I will be back with more website additions, infact I have been snowed under with orders and haven't had a chance to load on all the gorgeous new stock I have in. Hoping to update this blog with Christmas inspiration very soon. Until then enjoy your day!
Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...