Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inspirational Quote

Hi Everyone,

I have just come across this inspirational quote that I thought I would share:

"Pushing yourself requires a lot of energy. Conserve your energy and tap into what inspires or excites you and you’ll find yourself pulled forward instead."

This is certainly what I have been doing this year. Trying to spend my time and energy on activities and people that fuel me rather than deplete me and I am finding that once the flow of positive energy begins the momentum builds like a snowball gaining strength and power and bringing more of the same.

I'm off to do a scapbook page on this very quote and will update it when I do. Love quotes that come just at the right time from the universe to let me know I am on the right path. Sometimes when we are looking for answers they come when we least expect them in the most unlikely ways.

Be still and quiet and infuse yourself in what you love to do and the answers will come easily, effortlessly.

Have a great day
Anna.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...