Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easter Card Inspiration

On Friday night I was on a bit of a roll of making some cards for birthday parties that we had this past weekend and thought I would make a couple of Easter Cards as well. I love how they turned out. They were quick and easy to make. I used roughly the same idea for both cards but just changed it up a little in each card.



The second one has a cute little bunny die cut. I am really loving this polkadot paper from Carolees Creations, Beauty Marks it is available in store here and it's only $1 per sheet. Stock up as you can never get enough of polkadot papers. They are so versatile for any papercrafts.


Hope this has inspired you to get started on some Easter Cards. Happy Sunday to all. Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...