Friday, April 3, 2009

Wall Art - The Scrapbooking Way





Well the week has flown by and I have been missing in action mainly because last Friday night my computer switched off and then a fuse blew and that was the end of that. Upside we are getting a new computer which I have so wanted, downside no computer, files, pictures etc all the data that I have on my hard drive unaccessable. We haven't lost it all but just need to wait for the new computer to reload it all. In the meantime my gorgeous neighbour has lent me her laptop so I haven't been doing much on it just essentials.

Anyway I went to develop some photos yesterday at Harvey Norman and discovered I had these alternated Name inital letters which I hadn't posted on here. These were one each for my neighbours girls for their rooms as they just moved in last year. I wanted to make them shabby chic style but still just subtle to match whatever else was in their room. The letters themselves were from Bed Bath and Table and I then altered them with papers and ribbons and bling. Quite a transformation they were plain white to start with.
Okay well today is early finish at school with an Easter Hat Parade and then the holidays began. Gee this term went way too fast.
Bye for now.
Anna






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...