Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Introducing Some New Products

Hey Everyone

I thought I would pop in and share a few new products I have been adding to the site the last couple of days.  I have finally caught up with all your orders and am beginning to feel a little more in control of things around here.  I'm sure it won't last long but I am taking a breather this afternoon and catching up whilst there is less pressure in an easy and calm manner.  My large project for the next couple of days is to create a new Christmas Card Kit, ready for release by the end of the week.  I also have plenty more stock to photograph and add to the site.  I am loving the new stamps from Hero Arts especially the candy cane stamp and the tags.  These would make some great Christmas papercrafts.  The cute wooden spools will be making an appearance in the new Christmas Card kit.  Can't wait to use them, but you can buy your own pack on site.  I still have a few colours of shipping tags to load but will try and get them all on this afternoon.

Back with more later in the week













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...