Sunday, July 1, 2012

Handmade 40th Birthday Card

Hey Everyone,

How are you all on this cold and rainy sunday??

Most of us are sick here with colds again including me.  Not happy esp since its school holidays.  Oh well some codral and rest will probably nip it in the bud fairly quickly.

Anyway I wanted to pop in and share a card I made for a 40th Birthday Party we had last night.



The patterned paper I used for the background of this card pictured is Lilybeedesign Head over Heals Swoon.  Loving the vintage feel of this paper.

I didn't manage to get the video done yet as I mentioned in the last post, however some new product arrived on Thursday which I have some swirling ideas of a theme to use for the video, so definitely want to get onto it in the next couple of days while the idea is fresh.

Just to finish here is a photo of my daughter Mel who painted the canvas pictured, as part of an art group which is displayed in the National Art Gallery for a little while.  Very proud of her she is a budding little artist.

Have a great day xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...