Monday, July 9, 2012

The Next Generation of Scrapbookers....

A couple of times in the holidays I have had my eldest daughters friends over to make a scrapbook for one of their other friends who is celebrating a birthday soon.

I was thrilled and excited when they rang to ask about how to go about making a scrapbook as part of their birthday gift. 

Of course I invited them over and the rest is history  As you can see here they are having fun creating and I have to say it comes natural to them as well and I hope they continue to make their own albums or even to make a art life journal for themselves once this completed.



The best part is they are off their phones, interacting, creating and achieving (for a little while anyway).  Maybe those millions of photos will have a creative use after all.

Well done girls you are doing a great job and the album looks amazing and I am so proud of you for giving it a go!!!!! xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...