Monday, June 29, 2009

October Afternoon Cherry Hill Stamps, Papers

Hi Everyone, well I am so excited because it feels like I put the pre-order in for this range of goodies months ago (actually it was) and it has finally arrived. I have to say I am impressed it is everything I thought it would be just so gorgeous and definitely my taste.

Feast your eyes on this gorgeous collection now available to purchase on site all in the New Arrivals or under their respective departments. All papers are thick and double sided and both sides of each paper are just gorgeous.



October Afternoon Cherry Hill Rub Ons

Hens in the Cupboard



October Afternoon Cherry Hill

Tea Towel
October Afternoon Cherry Hill

Egg Basket

October Afternoon Cherry Hill

New Apron

Hope you love it as much as I do. Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...