Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pink Paislee - Parisian Collection Update

Just a super quick update today as I am a women on a mission, popping into let you know the albums and refills are in transit to me now, they will be here either tomorrow or Monday.  I have added a lot of other items from the range in store.  It is all up for ordering, and when it goes that will be it for a while until more supplies are sent from Overseas.

To view the range go to Pink Paislee House of Three Parisian Collection.

l will just leave you with this image from Ali Edwards Blog.  She has compiled everyone's word for 2011 in this artful form.  If you are stuggling with you word here is some inspiration, you can also go to her blog and see them all writen in larger font if you cannot read it here.

Opps I nearly forgot to add..... my word for 2011 is Gratitude


Happy Sunshine everyone!!

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...