Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Creative Space Today

Well further to yesterday's post I finally did clear my desk and create these tags.  These tags were a custom request for a  customer who wanted to attach some tags to her party favours for her 40th Birthday Party.  She gave me her criteria, colour scheme and suggested a few of the other tags she had seen on site and asked if I could come up with a design that she then wanted to purchase as a pack and make up her own tags for her 24 guests as she wanted to be part of the creative process.  I absolutely love that she chose to get involved rather than asking me to make them all up for her.
Below is my design.  I actually made up two different designs and she loved them both so she has purchased a mixed kit.  If you have a custom request please email me at kokovanilla@live.com.au.  I love designing and custom requests are a favourite as they push me out my familiar creative zone. 

Thank You Tags


I am sharing today's post on this great blog I have recently discovered called our creative space.  Every Thursday a whole lot of other creative bloggers share what they have been working on.  Great way to be inspired and just connect to what other like minded people are doing.  It's fun take a look.

Hope it inspires you to put aside that long to do list of jobs that never ends and nurture your souls calling to create something beautiful instead.

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...