Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Little Update

Wow thank you everybody for commenting on my video (post below).  I received feedback via email, on facebook and on this blog.  I am so greatful to all of you who took the time to view and even to comment.  I certainly realise the video could have been improved and I have a few ideas of what I will definitely change in upcoming videos.  I am looking forward to many more.  As for the UM's and there were a few of them, that's a work in progress.  I think the problem is I have 20 million thoughts speeding out of my brain faster than I can put into words.  Then again I can talk pretty fast too.  LOL!!  Lots of practice needed!!!!

So here are some adorable products I wanted to showcase on the blog:


These albums have been reduced to nearly 50% off.
Perfect for a Valentine, Family Album, so cute I love the
fake wood cover.  Only a few in stock



Love Love Love!!
Inside the centre of the frame is a cute little glittered image, the perfect embelishment or addition to any project


Also some exciting news, these little bags are now available in a mid size so I have ordered a fair bit in only a few colours to start with, they should be arriving in a week or so.   I am super happy about that.  The tiny size pictured below are very small,  I think this new mid size is perfect for a lolly bag.  How bright and beautiful are they??This Chevron Pattern is super cool at the moment and popping up everywhere in decor and clothing, definitely the flavour of the season.  The Chevron bitty bags shown below are in store here


I have so much more to say but it will have to wait.  I have a huge party here this weekend my eldest is turning 14 and has over done it with the invitations 50+ kids attending.  Lots to prepare and busy on the work front as well as getting the kids all settled in their first week back at school.


That's all from me
thanks again for your sweet video comments
Happy Wednesday everyone



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...