Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Need Some Christmas Inspiration???



Well I have just the place. Finally I have started loading the Christmas Gallery for 2009. You can view it here. The gallery is still in its early stages but there is much more to come, and it will be loaded with plenty of ideas to get you motivated to create. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head, that I could probably sit here and create day and night, but then what would happen to my kids and family, neglect of course. However I have started early and will try and get lots of samples up and of course a couple more kits are brewing, so stay tuned.

I sent a Newsletter out to all my site members today, if you are not a member and would like to be you can join up here. You will find a spot on the top right hand corner of the homepage to type in your email address, its that simple and then you are subscribed. I have lots of Christmas Specials coming up and they are usually exclusively for members, so it's worth signing up for and of course tell all your family and friends to do so as well.

Of course because I can't post without some photos I have added up the top a couple of sneaky peaks of what's in the Christmas Gallery. Some of the gallery has been created by Meri our designer and of course my sister-in-law, so the layout above features my cute little nephew Cam. Which reminds me that I think I have to get the kids dressed and get some Christmas photos happening. I am thinking red tshirts and jeans and of course a christmas hat might be the go. We have lots of lanes around here so I think they could be some great backdrops for photos. There I go again off my with my imagination and another thing to add to my to do list.
Okay that's about it for today's update and be sure to check out all the New Arrivals whilst your on site.
Chat Soon
Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...