Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easter Free Mini Craft Kit

Yes I know, I know, easter already, well it is still a few weeks away.  So I thought I would make the next free mini a little easter themed.  Introducing...



Click on the link above to take a closer look at the kit and read how to have it added to your order for free.

I am having a gentle day today, no intense exercise as I am feeling a little run down, so yoga is on the cards instead.  I am definitely going to carve out a couple of hours to do some pure creative fun, which will hopefully bring my energy levels back up.  

Whatever you do with your day today, I hope you take a moment to listen to what your body trully needs and honour that even if it is only for 10 mins!!

Anna xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...