Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's Been a While

A whole week to be exact.  First we went up to the beach for a few days over last weekend, just for some time out which was nice. Then as soon as we got back it has been busy with playovers, sleepovers, lunches, kids activities, ice-skating, movies, shopping on and on and on and the kids don't seem to get tired.

Anyway I am happy that we are nearing the end of the holidays before I completely lose it.  I think its just the altered routine with kids around and its relentless.  A home day (what's that about mum??)  Holidays are for going out what's the point of staying home.  My kids can't sit still for 5 minutes oh and if by chance they do within that 5 minutes any peace and quiet will erupt into some fight about absolutely nothing.  So yes bring on school, pleassssse....

Okay so I've had my really unprofessional mummy winge on my blog and yes I probably do it at about this stage during all the past holidays feel free to look back over my past holiday blog posts for evidence although I am sure you have better things to do with your time.

So onto craft.  I have had some time over the last couple of weeks to add some cute new items to the store

For example these cute rub ons from Basic Grey Out of Print title stickers


I have had a couple of requests for the merchant shipping tags in black so now they are a permaneant feature on site


Thick B&M Twine is now back in stock with two new colours to add to the collection




Oh and very late last night once all the kids were finally asleep I just felt like I had to sit down and just create anything, just something small because I haven't for a couple of weeks before going stir crazy from all this built up creativity that hasn't been expressed.  So here is the little midnight tag.



I have finally surrendered to another form of online distraction.  Yes I have joined Pininterest and I think it is the best thing since sliced bread but the inspiration is just so overwhelming and the best part (worst for time wasting) is that all the images link back to their original source which means you can get lost for hours discovering new blogs.

 Which leads me to add this quote which I came across a week ago just for a laugh



Am dreaming up another DIY project for the blog and I am thinking video this time.  That would be interesting.  You will have to wait and see if I have the courage to do it.  Have been toying with the idea for a while.

Anyway its late enjoy the rest of the holidays everyone. xx

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...