Thursday, July 21, 2011

Party Inspiration - Vintage Turquoise

I am soooo in love with this dessert table.  I want to recreate it.  I am not sure why but I am just overly addicted to turquoise at the moment and whenever I find myself out and about I am scouring around for turquoise accessories for my home.   This dessert table is from Amy Atlas, you can view her blog below. Apparently a trip to OZ is on the cards for her, wouldn't that be nice.

So even though I am in over my head  with workload at the moment and I have been lucky enough to have a 13 yr old assistant around here for the week (at a fee of course)  I am on the hunt to find supplies to recreate this colour scheme to share on line with you all.

Oh and as for the wall colour (don't tell my husband but I secretly want to paint my studio this colour, at least one wall and maybe just one day I might actually do it without consulting him of course) hehehe.
photo courtesy of Amy Atlas Blog


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...