Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All Shopped out

I spent hours walking the isles of the Home and Gift Fair today.  Needless to say I am exhausted but also very excited about some gorgeous new party products coming our way.  Polkadots and Popcorn Cups.  Cute too boot.  I am sure you will love this range also.

Heres a sneak peak




I am also eagerly awaiting the arrival of this little gem.  Fringe Scissors from Martha Stewart, can you believe it.  I love my tools can you tell???



I found this cute little display of fringe samples on Pinterest the day.  So many ideas so LITTLE time.


I think that is all the updates for now.  So long since I have gotten a newsletter out so its on the to do list for the next day or two.  All these fairs have thrown my routine out of whack.  Looking forward to a little less running around.  Not to mention getting in and out of the city is stressful glad I don't have to do that every day.

Sweet Dreams Everyone!!



2 comments:

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

oh I was there today too, and mon & tues, it was so huge, so exhausting!!! but I loved it!

Anna said...

Wow you were great to go three days in a row I was completely exhausted and totally over it after one. Its great fun but a long day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...