Monday, August 29, 2011

Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors

I LOVE these scissors, did I mention that before.  I finally got the chance to open my own pair and have a play.  So many ideas so little time.  Here is just a starter with a cute little card.  These scissors are really smooth and easy to use and cut beautifully.  Given you are cutting 4 strips at one time.  They definitely get the thumbs up from me.



How bright and fun is this card. So easy to put together and yet so effective and different.  You can do so many things with these scissors.  To grab your own pair (and these are a must have tool for any papercrafter I have decided) you can find them here.

I have been working on a mixed media canvas over the last few days.  I will update with some photos soon as I have been taking a few along the way.  Loving the idea of using different mediums to create something unique.  I think I will be addicted to making a few more of these.  Can't wait to share.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...