Friday, August 26, 2011

Glassine Bags Have Arrived!!!

Yippee I did a happy dance and a very loud sqeal of delight when these bags arrived from the mailman this morning.  My kids were like - Ahh What are you so excited about??  I know its a bit tragic really to get excited about white paper bags, but these are not just any paper bags.  These are Glassine White Waxy Semi transparent paper bags.  Don't take my word for it take a look at how you can use these.  I have been searching everywhere to stock these so of course I am super happy when I find them and add them to the shop.  You can find them in our party supplies department here

White Glassine Wax Paper Lolly Bags - Pk 20 (21.7cm x 14.6cm)




Remember that butterfly covered doily using our amazing twine from a few posts ago, well I knew it would come in handy somewhere.  This is cute gift Idea inside the bag there is a CD wrapped in some gorgeous paper and finished off in a glassine bag with the decorated doily to finish it off and a tiny pink flower peg.  All that's left is to add a card.  So cute, so versatile, make sure you grab a batch today.  These would make the most adorable lolly bags, love that you can see through them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...