Monday, December 12, 2011

An update and the cutest little bottlebrush Christmas trees ever!!!!!

Hey Everybody,

I so miss this little blog of mine.  I keep thinking I must blog, I must blog!! but at the moment it really is at the bottom of my priority list!!  (insert sad face here)

I am completely snowed under with orders and have been for the last two months.  It's partly the season but I think online shopping has just exploded.  To be honest I have done a fair bit of shopping myself online as well.  It's not that I don't LOVE going to the shops to shop, it's just there is no time, and to be honest I can't be bothered with all the stuff that goes with it, like looking for a parking spot for ages, walking through crowds, waiting in line, walking from shop to shop to shop to shop.... to find the perfect gift.  I am sure you all know what I mean.  I think gift vouchers will be my best christmas friend this year.  I have made peace with the fact that it may not be the gift I want to give, but as all the kids are hitting their teens they just want to pick and buy their own things and so I am okay with that.

Anyway onto what I really wanted to blog about, I wanted to show you the most gorgeous trees I bought on etsy just last week.  So divine and they only took less than a week to arrive on my doorstep.  The shop on etsy is called Kates Cottage.  she has these beautiful little bottle brush sparkly trees.  I bought the pink ones pictured below but she does them in a few other colours like white, green and darker pink.  I would love more to add to this set.  I bought them to use for photograph props as well as to match my Christmas Decor.  I add something new each year.  I am sure you will see these little trees adorn some photos at some stage and I am so tempted to buy some white ones as well, because as you know white goes with everything. Hehe!!


So onto the present moment, I have a couple of teenage girls laughing and joking around in the background here after going to a party last night and sleeping over here.  These girls are already on holidays, I think its going to be a long holiday season.  I may need to employ some of these little teenage elves??  What do you think it might keep them out of mischief at least until Christmas anyway.

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...