Saturday, December 17, 2011

Your One Stop TWINE shop

Hey I like the sound of that.  Just to add to the amazing array of colours and styles of twine we already stock, here are a couple more colours to tempt you with.  Just newly arrived, finally some more colours for the boys....

Ocean Blue and Grey Bakers Twine

Spools are 10cm tall and 5cm in diametre.
Thread is approximately 1.5mm thick.



Purchase in store here.  Just a reminder we have a 5 pack purchase on site as well which is a little cheaper per roll and you can add any colours you like to this pack.  Find it here.  This pack is for the 100m rolls only.  Make sure you leave me a comment when you checkout as to which colours you would like in your pack.

I am off to make a quick birthday card for the party we are attending tonight.  Nothing like last minute.  Seems to be a common occurance around here.  You'd think I would have a stash of cards ready to go, but no I have to make one especially every time.  Besides I love personalising the cards I make to suit it's recipient.

On that note....happy Saturday Night everybody





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...