Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello Again!!!! .... A New Free Mini Craft Kit


Island Paradise - Free Mini Kit October
When you spend $50 or more before postage


Wow its been a while, this poor neglected blog. I guess when you spend your life multitasking between 3 children and an online business, as well as everything else thrown in, something always gets neglected and sorry to say it's this little blog (just between you and me its the ironing pile as well) shhh... don't tell anyone, its my little secret tucked away in the laundry.. LOL. I'm sure we all have one of those.
I have so many ideas of what I would love to blog about here but time eludes me. However I am going to try to post every couple of days, even if it is a short post. It really is my personal challenge to step outside of myself and do things that I wouldn't normally, just to take a break from the daily routine.
I thought I would show you a couple of new items in the shop that I have created. So loving using my products at the moment when I have time. I really don't know what I would do without my craft desk and supplies. I really feel like I am in my element when I am creating. Music up loud, a coffee on my desk and create, create, create!! Here is the result of some of those creative sessions...

Sweet Baboushka Polkadot Circle Gift tags

Happy Birthday Blossom Gift tag

To find these and lots more handmade papercrafts go here.

Finally just a quick mention, in case you didn't notice at the top of the page, a new free mini kit is now available. It is super cute. I left out one of the items when photographing however you will still recieve it in your kit a quarter piece of vintage lace paper. So divine, free with any purchase $50 or more before postage. Back with more in a day or so !! Check back Soon.

TTFN

Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...