Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A morning of creating and some new supplies

Look at these gorgeous new papers up on site from Doodlebug Designs. I have had a wonderful morning playing around with these stunning papers, amongst other supplies available from the website.

I decided it was time to just forget all the jobs that needed to be done and focus on creating for a little while. I was prompted by the fact that International Teachers Day is coming up next week and I have once again been inundated with card orders from around the school for individual teacher thank you cards. So armed with new supplies, a goal in mind and a long overdue need to be creative I was off on a roll.

Not just a card, but a layout and a tag, impressive hah!! Of course I still have many more cards to go as I did get sidetracked by the other items, but I am pleased with what I did achieve and it does go to show that sometimes new supplies and a spare couple of hours are all you need to get your mojo back.
Bliss Layout




so in love with those Hambly Chandelier rub ons. Can you believe this is the first time I have used them and oh they are so divine. You can find them in the Rub ons dept on site

Thank You Card

Happy Birthday Tag

Up on site for purchase here

how adorable are these papers. Perfect for cards, invitiations, lolly bags, thank you tags, bonbonierri, Christening, First Birthday, Cupcake Toppers okay I'll stop now I am getting carried away. Can you tell I love this paper!!

Here are what the whole sheets of papers look like from Doodlebug Design

Sweet Treats


Ice Cream Parlour

Cuppy Cakes

All available to purchase on site here.

Just a quick mention lots of new Christmas Supplies loaded in the last week and more to come I am waiting on an order that I thought would arrive today but at this stage will be here tomorrow. Check back soon, crisp new 2009 Christmas Papers on their way. Time to get in early and get started on your Xmas Crafts.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...