Monday, May 31, 2010

Punches Back in Stock



I have just recieved a restock of some of the punches I have in store. The popular large E.K Butterfly punch is now back in stock, but as some were back ordered there is only 1 left for sale, so be quick if you want one. You can find it here


Also a new item now in stock the Marvy Extra Giga Merchant Tag Punch. I love these tag punches (pictured above) and use them all the time. These are great for customer thank you tags. This new punch cuts an even bigger tag measuring 8.2cm x 5.4cm. Never purchase premade tags again. These punches make a nice smooth cut with their lever handle. Perfect for cardstock and patterned paper cut any paper, design or colour to suit your needs.


I am also toying with the idea of bringing in some triangle punches. Decorative flags seem to be flavour of the month. Still need to find a good punch and supplier so more coming soon about that one. I did manage to find a little EK success one but it is tiny I have created this cute detail on this card with it. If you are interested and would like to see triangle punches in store I would love some feedback. You can email me at pontikis@netspace.net.au. Oh by the way this card pictured above is for sale here.
Hope you have had a great start to the week. If you need some motivation a great post is over on the Sunny Mummy blog here.
Ciao
Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...