Monday, May 10, 2010

Whimsical Wonderland Card Making Kit

It's been a while between kits, it feels like forever since the last card kit and I do sincerely apologise to all my customers who just love purchasing my card kits and want them on a more regular basis. I do aim for a new card kit every 6 weeks or so, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. Anyway finally the newest baby in our unique designer card kit family is now available on site to purchase. You will find it here and view some close up images of the kit below.

No chit chat tonight as I am a woman on a mission as the song goes, I have two more kits to release and my goal is for tomorrow, so stay tuned. A cute embellishment kit coming soon (something new and exclusive) and a new free mini kit as the one currently on the home page is out of stock.

Happy Dreams
Anna xx

Whimsical Wonderland Card Making Kit
Designed by Anna Pontikis

Exclusive to Koko Vanilla Designs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...