Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome 'The Twinery' to Koko Vanilla Designs

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!



Who wouldn't be with these gorgeous colours of twine.  I have officially made it my job to source twine from anywhere in the world in any colour available and any thicknesss I can get my hands on becuase I personally love and use it so much. As you can see we now stock the The Twinery twine.  They have colours that the others suppliers don't so here are the newbies making their way on site very soon.  You will find them here when I have put them on site.

At Koko Vanilla we have one of the largest selection of twines and colours available for any crafting need you have - within Australia.  Come take a look.  Local pick up is always welcome if you are in Melbourne.

Off to get some work done...

P.S the colours are even more beautiful and vibrant in real life

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...