Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - My One Little Word - Sale Time

Happy New Year Everyone,

My word for 2012 is.......
For something different I have joined Ali edwards - One Little Word Class this year. I choose a different word every year to focus on but this time I felt like I wanted to take it one step further and really live my word. Often a few months into the year it has lost its focus so by joining this class it is a year long class with monthly prompts. It will be sure to keep me on track.

This is exactly what I want to achieve. I know that this state of being can affect change both for myself and those around me. I have spent the last couple of years practicing inner peace but this year I really want to bring it to the forefront of my life and master it so that it becomes a normal and natural habit.

Being mindful and in a state of peace is natural for our bodies, however because we never seem to take the time to slow down it is really hard to achieve this state easily, both in our minds and in our bodies. Hence we end up being so wired and tired and not living our best lives. If you are contemplating your word for the year, head over to Ali's blog and take a look at some words others have chosen. One might resonate with you.

The Album Ali is using this year is for sale in our store. I have only the black albums in stock but if you would like a different colour you can email me and I will order it in for you. I am still trying to hunt down the page protectors she suggests but am having trouble sourcing them. Will keep you up to date on those.

Lots of stock has been moved to our sale section and for this week only ending Sunday 8th January take a further 12% off. To recieve the discount on sale items the code you will use at checkout is 2012SALE. You may shop the whole store but only items in our Sales Dept will incurr the extra discount. Have a great start to the New Year and enjoy this hot weather!! If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter click here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...