Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Hero Arts Stamps!

Hi All,


Hope you all had an enjoyable long weekend. Mine was fairly relaxed, lots of family time and extended family time also. Lots of time to have coffee and chat with my lovely neighbour who I just adore. So nice to have someone who lives next door with kids roughly the same age and we have lots in common. Anyway I just thought I would pop in to share the latest happenings here behind the scenes at Koko Vanilla.


Here is a little sneak of what I am waiting (very excitedly) to be delivered this week. The cutest and newest stamps from Hero Arts. I couldn't hold back when ordering these, I am such a sucker for stamps, can't you tell!!

Sweet Wonderful You

Flamenco Dancer



Heart Owls

Girl with Gift

There are still plenty more stamps but this is just a little sample of what the latest style is with Hero Arts this year. The whole industry seems to have become very adorable and cute and I have to confess I love it. These stamps will be up on site in the next couple of days so check back you will find them here. Whilst your waiting for these hot new stamps to arrive I have marked down some of the current stock to make room for these newbies, you will also find them here.

Anna

1 comment:

Meri said...

Hi Anna, its so important to make time for coffee and a girly chat, as you know its one of my favourite things to do...also love the cutie stamp!!! have a great day xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...