Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Update

Morning Everyone,

It's bright and early on a Thursday morning (actually dark and early), so I thought I would jump online and do a little blog update. I sooooo wish especially on these cold mornings that I am one of those people that can sleep in, but for as long as I can remember I am just an early morning person. Then if I am awake I just lie in bed and think about all the things I could be doing so I just surrender and start the day.

A few annoucements. Firstly thank you to all the customers that took advantage of the 20% off stamps sale. I am glad I got in before the big Myer and DJ's stocktake sales, which was coincidental by the way. Anyway I know its a win win you get a discount and I get to clear stock. Although I know there are favourite products that customers keep buying over time, eventually because of the speed of new stock that is constantly being released in this industry, the changeover of stock needs to be reasonably fast to keep up with what's new and trendy. Who would have thought papercrafts would have become like fashion with several new lines every season. And yes I know the demand is there and that is why!!

Updating about the new Cotton Twine, this is finally in transit to me. I am eagerly awaiting to see the gorgeous colours and textures. As soon as the rolls arrive I will be moving them from preorder to in stock in our twine dept. Don't worry if you didn't place a preorder I have ordered plenty. I have also been in touch with the suppliers and suggested some colours which are not currently available, but which I have had many requests for. So hopefully there will be more colours in the range soon.

Well I think that's all I can think of right now. Once again a reminder that you can become a fan of Koko Vanilla on facebook the link is to the right of my blog. I find it quick and easy to update things on there so if you are a facebook follower come along and sign up to our facebook page.

Time to start the day I can hear kiddies rumbling! Have a great day to all

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...