Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cute Christmas Polkadot Snowman Tags



Today has been one of those days, you know the type I talking about, where the day just starts on a funny note, like my son announcing he feels sick and is staying home, so all of sudden you see all the plans you had for that day just drift on by and then before you know it your back peddling the whole day through. Then to top it off I get a midday call from my eldest daughter who has left something behind can I go and drop it off and of course being an accomodating mum I jump in the car and bring it to her.

So its 3.15pm, I've managed a little cleaning, two lots of coffee with my sister-in-law and my neighbour, 4 orders packed and posted a quick trip to the shops and not much to show for the rest of the day.

So I decided I may as well procrastinate a little more and show you some cute little tags I designed for our school fair coming up in a couple of weeks . A lovely mum offered to make them up for me as I am just running out of time with lots of projects going on at once. This is the craziest time of year for me.
But I have decided these are so cute that I will be making a batch up myself and adding them to the website. So so adorable. If only we got to have a white christmas just once, how cute would that be.
Okay well off to do school pick up and hope for a more productive day tomorrow.
Anna

1 comment:

RACHAEL said...

I hope the school likes your tags. They look very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...