Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOOOOWEEEEEEN!!!!

Okay so I caved this year and decided to get into the Halloween spirit with my kids, including buying and carving a pumpkin.  Yes  I know it's an American thing, but really who needs an excuse to get the creative juices flowing and act like a kid again and be silly and get inspired.  My husband just watched me this morning as though I was from another planet professing that clearly I have too much time on my hands and why has the pumpkin got a smile on it's face since its Halloween.  Well my pumpkin is a positive thinking pumpkin that knows all about the law of attraction, hah!!  No answer to that one.  Further to that, to the contrary I actually have so much to do at the moment that I really needed the mental break from how much I have to finish in the next week.  Sometimes its good to just switch off and do something totally different so you come back to your work a little more refreshed, relaxed and inspired.

Anyway here are a few shots of our decorating today, love the fake cobwebs from lombards, that stuff is so cool.  More photos to come later of the kids costumes!!

Of course the last photo is of our lolly jar nice and full ready for trick or treat later tonight.

So hope you are getting into the spirit even if its just an excuse to be silly and forget about your troubles for a while and have some fun even if the weather is overcast and gloomy, cold and rainy, perfect halloween weather really!!

A. xx




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...