Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Party Time

It's that time of year again for our family.  Birthday party time.  When you have 3 children it seems like no sooner is one party finished that it starts all over again.  I have to admit I am really over organising birthday parties, but since my daughter is turning 10 this can be her last big one for a while.  I think I have hosted around 27 big parties for my kids combined, no wonder I've had enough.

Anyway here are some pics of the invites.  We are doing two parties this weekend, one on Saturday for all her friends and family on friday night.

These invites went out to her friends.




This is the final photo of how they were given out.  Instead of putting them in envelopes I like to use the invites as a decorative feature to get the wow factor when they are hand delivered to her friends, which was certainly the case. So they were popped in clear bags and then tied with a bit of the new pink/white coloured twine we now have in stock.  I am loving the turquoise and pink combination at the moment. In  fact I am loving turquoise and red too which is the theme of the newest card kit coming soon.

I will have more photos of the party decorations I have a few cute ideas up my sleeve for this one.

anna xx

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

How could anyone say no to a party invite this pretty!

Kathryn said...

How could anyone say no to a party invite this pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...