Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Sparkle Card Making Kit

After the last post I knew that I had to just put everything else aside and focus on my business.  So here is the end result of some super productive hours of just me, my desk, my studio, my supplies, a cup of tea, a lit candle and the very early hours of a peaceful uninterrupted Sunday Morning.  Hope you love it.  Limited number of kits are available.

Christmas Sparkle Card Making Kit
Designed by Anna Pontikis
exclusive to Koko Vanilla Designs
(All images copyright Koko Vanilla Designs)







It's the silly season for 2010 and at Koko Vanilla we have searched high and low to find the most beautiful and festive supplies to create a stunning Christmas Card Making Kit. Featuring a range of papers from Echo Park, Lilybeedesigns and a few others, including some rub ons from Rasberry and finally the most beautiful selection of embellishments to bring the cards and tags to life.


In this kit you will create 4 large cards and 3 gift tags. You will recieve all the supplies needed to create this kit, including instructions and photos.

If you purchase this kit before Friday 3rd of December you will recieve included as a bonus gift 20 metres of red/white cotton bakers twine, to complete your Christmas Wrapping.  Shop here for this new Kit.

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...