Saturday, November 27, 2010

Where has the week gone???

Why is it that as you approach the end of the year time seems to really fly.  I can't believe a week has passed since I last posted.

To be honest I have had such a busy week and not much creating.  So I was thinking well what do I update my blog about.  Feeling a bit lacking in blog inspiration for myself.  As I have been blog surfing I see others creating so many wonderful Christmas Crafts and I just think I want to do them all.  Reality though there are only so many hours in the day and I just have to accept the fact that I can't be and do everything.  Such a hard pill to swallow for us multitasking mums.

So there you have it, maybe it's this humid Melbourne weather which feels more like QLD weather at the moment that's making my brain feel blah!

Of course I can't leave without uploading something crafty.  You will find this card in the shop for sale here.

Sweet Wishes Musical Butterfly
Handmade Card



Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...